- Business Leader: Living up to the Malaysian dream
- Genting Group scion Lim Kok Thay tells Sophie He the cruise business holds great promise for the future, with the Chinese mainland acting as the anchor.
- Business Leader: Riding out the storm — we did!
- HK retailers saw one of the worst years on record in 2016, but TSL jewelry group decision-maker Estella Ng tells Sophie He shrewd running and strategy had helped them win the day.
- Back Page: Glass half full
- Exclusive interview with Warren Randall, Executive chairman, Seppeltsfi eld Wines, Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Business Leader: Knitting across sunnier shores
- Top-end fashion chain St. John Knits International wants to be a key player in the Chinese mainland market, giving online sales a shot in the arm, CEO Bruce Fetter tells Duan Ting.
- Business Leader: A life-long passion that never dies
- Having gone through thick and thin in business, homeware retailer Roy Ng tells Sophie He he’ll not give up his retail career and is making a comeback.
- Stronger China-India ties a bonus for Asia
- Comprehensive relationship between Asia’s two major economic powers will help create a win-win situation for all parties, roundtable forum heard.
- China Daily Asia workshop held at AFF 2017
- (L-R) Ashwani Goel the Head and General Manager of TATA South East Asia, Puneet Agrawal the Consul General of Consulate General of India to Hong Kong SAR, Alexander Wan the senior advisor of China Daily Asia pacific, Jing Ulrich the Managing Director
- Cover Story: Drier future
- Last year’s severe drought in parts of Asia highlights water security as a major challenge for the region.
- Back Page: Reinventing finance
- Exclusive interview with Raghav Kapoor
CEO and cofounder of Smartkarma
- Big powers’ close links set to revitalize continent
- If China and India — the world’s two largest emerging markets — strengthen their overall relationship, it’ll rejuvenate the entire Asian region, yielding multilateral benefits, according to Jing Ulrich, managing director and vice-chairman, Asia Pacif