- HK poised to benefit from B&R pole position
- Hong Kong is ideally positioned to reap the benefits of the three-year-old Belt and Road (B&R) Initiative to expand its presence in markets around the region and the world, says Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying.
- Leung finds big role in Belt and Road
- Three years after the official launch of the Belt and Road Initiative, there is much greater understanding of the opportunities that it could generate, Hong Kong Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying said on Wednesday.
- Another notch in Hong Kong’s belt
- Hong Kong has the potential to play a bigger role in the Belt and Road (B&R) Initiative, according to Qianhai Institute for Innovative Research President Edward Chen Kwan-yiu.
- State-owned enterprises can rely on HK’s rich experience in B&R investment
- The Belt and Road (B&R) Initiative will strengthen Hong Kong’s role as a super-connector that can facilitate mutual investments between companies from the Chinese mainland and their counterparts from economies along the B&R routes, cashing in on the
- SAR’s aviation hub status in line for a big push
- The Belt and Road (B&R) Initiative would endow Hong Kong’s aviation sector with vast opportunities that would help ensure the city’s status as a major global aviation hub.
- 新聞稿: 中國日報再辦「一帶一路」論壇 政、商、學界領袖共議香港「超級聯繫人」角色
- Press Release: Hong Kong Super-Connecting the Belt and Road
- DEC 7, 2016, HONG KONG: China Daily Asia Leadership Roundtable will hold a luncheon panel discussion themed “Hong Kong Super-Connecting the Belt and Road” from 11.30AM to 2.30PM on December 7, 2016, at Chancellor Room, the Hong Kong Convention and Ex